Friday, February 12, 2010

my girl friday

ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the latest member of the chickadee crew! she's going to be quite a big help and is already showing off her determination and work ethic. her resumé includes:
  • ability to stand patiently and without complaint for hours on end,
  • high tolerance for multiple pin pricks,
  • adjustability,
  • and modeling expertise.
we're still getting acquainted but soon her talents will be put to good use.


meet brandy!


she's a fine girl

5 comments:

Meaghan said...

Man! What a good wife she would be...

this chickadee said...

...but my life, my love and my lady is the sea...

Pang said...

yay!!! you finally got one!

Kathy {Kathy Sews} said...

Ooooh! I am super jealous of your adjustable form!! I want one too!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see what new products this will lead too...